Privacy & Cookie NoticeWe are committed to safeguarding your privacy
Who we are
We are Boutique in a Bus Limited. Our website address is: https://boutiqueinabus.co.uk. By interacting with this website you are deemed to consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Notice.
- Necessary Cookies – which are required for the functionality of the website; we cannot personally identify you through the use of these cookies
- Statistics Cookies – we use Google Analytics which automatically collects your IP address and website usage information when you visit boutiqueinabus.co.uk. This information helps us evaluate how visitors use our website on an aggregate basis. We cannot personally identify you through the use of these cookies.
- Social Media Cookies – our website uses social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users use such buttons at their own discretion and should note that the social media platform may track and save any request to share a web page respectively through their own social media platform account.
Some people may wish to control the cookies stored on their browser. This is easy to do. Most browsers offer three cookie filtering options: allow all cookies, allow third party cookies, or block all cookies – this article at www.proprivacy.com describes how to enable these restrictions on all major browsers on all major platforms. However, most websites rely heavily on cookies to provide basic functionality and by blocking all cookies, you may find that many websites will appear ‘broken’ so that either you can’t use them at all, or they will have reduced functionality.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information that you provide to us when visiting boutiqueinabus.co.uk, or using our services, and we will do our utmost to comply with all UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and Data Protection Act requirements.
- Where personal data is voluntarily provided through email or electronic contact forms, that data is used only for the purpose it was provided and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
- If you enquire about booking us for an event then we will collect personally identifiable information from you that will include, but may not be limited to, your name, address, email address and venue details. This data is kept secure; it will only be used for the purpose that you are providing it and will not be shared with any third party unless with your explicit consent.
- We keep a MailChimp email marketing database; if you choose to subscribe to our diary updates we will email you on an (approximately) weekly basis to let you know where you can find us; you can easily unsubscribe to the database at any time. We certainly won’t send you any spam email, or share your email address with any third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We employ safe protocols for website browsing, encrypted communication and transfer of Personal Data (such as HTTPS and SSL/TLS). In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
If at any time you would like to know what personally identifiable data has been collected about you, make any changes to any inaccurate data we hold, withdraw your consent to its use, ask us to delete all or any of your personal data, or exercise any other right under the UK GDPR, please just let us know:
If you are dissatisfied with our response to a request to exercise your Rights under the UK GDPR, you can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Water Lane, Wycliffe House
Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113